Keyword

Experts weigh in: How will health technology advance in 2018?

More
5 years 10 months ago #30 by PABlo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #36 by Melissa
After reading this article I think it's just amazing how much our technology has grown and how it continues to grow. Technology is in all aspects of our life and it's important to know what kinds of new technology is being created. The new technology I think could be beneficial and a disadvantage.

I think the new technology being created is amazing and especially beneficial to the scientific work force. In the article it mentions that there are three major areas of focus of drug discovery, imaging and trials. For example in the imaging aspect for radiology, Israel's Zebra Medical machine taught a machine to diagnose breast cancer from 340,000 x rays. Technology is amazing when it comes to this kinds of things but technology could also be quite scary honestly as well. Most people find it scary sometimes because the tech such as Siri, Alexa, Google and more can work on their own. Many people even say they have a mind of their own. Our technology is continuing to grow and is being used in all of our aspects of life.

It is already 2018 and our technology has grown tremendously. Health wise we have come up with cures so far for diseases and types of cancers and so much more. Many people predict that machines will replace all of the past jobs, if you think about it our machines have almost taken over health wise we now have machines that can take ultra sounds, detect the problems and etc. Us humans also created the machines to do so which is amazing but most people would say it's our fault that if it does come to the machines taking over our jobs it's on us humans. That topic is very much a huge debate which is us humans being our fault of machines taking over and our downfall to society. Technology is something amazing that's developed and is yet to be developed more and used for good in the health care profession.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Melissa. Reason: Re reading the post and making sure it makes sense

Please Log in to join the conversation.